Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Message to Republican/Conservative McCain skeptics it's time to rally behind him now!

Now that it's clear that John McCain is the GOP presidential nominee I believe that all Republicans and Conservatives who to this day continue to cast doubt that he can't beat Hillary who in my view will lose the nomination to Obama.In the end when either Democratic candidate goes head to head with McCain he beats them hands down and just for the record I supported Mitt Romney who I'm hoping will be his VP choice.
As I sit and listen to the same boring if you can call them messages from both Hillary and Obama McCain continues to get stronger every minute.The one thing they're right about is America wanting change because since Democrats took over Congress they've batting 0 for 0 and this country has long ago had it with these walking bumper stickers who feel that questions to them should be either selective or better yet go unanswered.So tonight I congretulate John McCain on his huge victory that's made my support for him even stronger and to all of his doubters I urge you to please follow my suit America is depending on you!

No comments: