Friday, June 15, 2007

Liberal media silent on news that Peter Fitzgerald signed an afidavit saying he lacked authority and was improperly apponted

After reading that Lewis "Scooter" Libby was the attorney for Marc Rich who got him a presidential pardon by Bill Clinton I was all for him going behind bars for his purjury charge. But there's no question that both Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson who by the way close friends of I'll give you 3 guesses but I'm sure you'll get it in one Bill and Hillary are pathalogical liars and continue to maintain Plame was covert even though report after report have proven them wrong.However now I believe he should be 1.Either pardoned by President Bush or 2. Spend a couple of weeks in prison then President Bush would step in and say "Time already served" as according to an interesting article I found her'es the link
http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2007/06/libby_to_jail_s.html

Hat tip: JustOneMinute.com

No comments: