Monday, March 19, 2007

Is IHOP(International House of Pancakes) kow towing to the America haters?

My friend/co-worker Marianne Patino and I took my dog Barbie a Peekapoo to get groomed at Pets Mart since it was going to be awhile before she was done, we decided to eat breakfast at tge IHOP(International House of Pancakes) restaurant which wasn't far from the groomer.Behind their register, hung on a wall was a lighted American flag made from Christmas tree lights Marianne had enquired to a staff member(s) a couple of times if she could order one for purchase but got no response from the staffer or whoever it was that made them. Before we checked out Marianne said that when we entered the restaurant she noticed that the American flag made from Christmas lights that was hanging up behind the register was missing. The first thing that entered my mind,you guessed it politics played a role in it. I plan to write the company and ask for what reason did they take it down. I hope I'm wrong but when I get a gut feeling about something(s) that I don't want to be true it usually is true. After I get a response from IHOP I will post it rest assured until God bless and have a great day.

No comments: